Saturday, October 3, 2020

Hello! What's Up Shengkay?!!!

Okay! so I am Sheng of Shengkay's Journal 

Out of random thought of what's happening to my life, what I want to happen in my life, what I really want in my life, I thought of things in my past that makes me happy (one of the things that makes me sane) and blogging/journaling is one of them. 10 years ago when I become a single mom, blogging is my haven. I met online friends, mommies like me and in a way I earn a little that helps my expenses and my daughter. But more that monetizing as I have mention blogging is my HAVEN. I talk anything here. The very first blog I have with the title "Shengkays Journal..thoughts, sentiments and musing of a single mom" I don't have access to it  already because I import it to wordpress and after I think after a year, I was not able to update it and just viola...my first ever online haven is gone. This is what my blog looks like before. This was made by a mommy blogger friend Techie She which is until now for almost 10years is still active online! Just wow! right?


So yeah, I think I'm gonna be back online as I am contemplating on many things in my life. As I chase my dream, I will try to journal everything online to at least inspire other people someday. And to remind myself of what I have done to realize that dream.

To my mommy blogger before, just in case you're able to stumble in here, 5years ago was the last time I update my blog including this shengkayful blog. But this is is set to private before kasi wala naman akong sinulat dito, and I think this is it..really really it! This blog was made for a reason, and now it will serve it purpose I guess.

So, in the last 5years that I went offline (blogging) this is my life.

  • Before I am a single mom. Not now. Though legally speaking I am single but I think I found my "The One". We've been together for almost 2years.
  • My daughter is 10years old already.
  • I have 1 and 4 months son.
  • Still working with the same company.
That's it.

Stay Positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment