Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Shengkayfuls Random Delight is now live!

So I decided to finally open this blog. This was created March 2014 and during that time I don't know what niche this blog will be so I just set it up into private viewing. Also, I don't have the eagerness to blog that I even neglect those blog (with domain) of mine to update, so having another one is useless. But now, for some reason I want to be back to the things that I love doing- that is online stuff. Time for me to relive all my blog. Sadness to say my postcard blog domain was bought by someone that I could not use it anymore. I just set up Postcard Lover PH instead. I will also be working on my main blog Shengkays Journal which is suspended by my host. Hopefully, I will be able set it too.


Back to my Shengkayfuls Random Delight blog, this will be a home of my online contest, reviews and giveaways stuff. See you around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment