Monday, October 12, 2020

Blame it to Hormones

This past few days, actually not few days but almost a month already, I am kinda so unmotivated in life. Especially after I go out of quarantine facility. Yes, read it right. A facility for people of positive COVID result. I was quarantine for 14days.

There are a lot of work (in my work) to be done but I dont have the energy/will, a positive and motivated energy to finish all of them. I just feel exhausted and all. I dont know, maybe because my monthly period is coming and my hormones affects the whole of me plus the negative factor of my work, the people around me there. I feel that everyone is against me or the like. You know, when your not happy not because you dont like or love what your doing but because you are sorrounded by negative people. Unhappy people. Traitor. Toxic people. The environment is not healthy anymore. Its just sad 😔. You want to have a happy environment with them but they are just so distant and unreachable and you just give up 😢

I hope this is all because of my coming monthly period drama. And after this, i'll be more positive, motivated and hopeful that everythings gonna be fine because as one of my fave quotes/mantra says- Life is Beautiful. And the one below. 
Lastly, eventhough I am low spirited now, I still want to be grateful to GOD for the life HE given me and for protecting my family.

That's it! Stay positive in life not of COVID 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment